840 & 880 Apollo Street
840 and 880 Apollo Street are known along the Rosecrans Corridor for their low-rise character, great floor plates, and easy plentiful parking. Originally built for the large corporate user, they were first occupied completely by TRW (now Northrop Grumman) and Xerox. In the 1990’s, 840 and 880 Apollo Street became the first buildings on the Corridor to offer a mini-suite product.
To meet the needs and desires of the changing commercial landscape in El Segundo, Continental Development Corporation is proud to announce its plans to renovate and expand the two structures.
- New contemporary exterior visage with balconies and improved window lines
- Upgraded lobbies
- Reimagined courtyard that emphasizes the pedestrian
- Amenity-rich community room
- Redefined (xeriscape) landscaping
- Repainted parking structure with Valux valet service
- Enhanced parking structure lighting